Sunday, July 20, 2014

Five Zests of my life.

For me each day brings new adventures, followed by the excitement to do something new or differently. Selecting just 5 things or people which add Zest to our life is quite tricky. So here are 5 best things which add zest to my life.
Living the routine, the tedious, hectic and the same diurnal activities batters the fun loving kid in you. Wouldn't life be lifeless if you turn yourself into yet another machine? Stepping out of normal, doing crazy things, enjoying the moments you could cherish for the rest of your life is what that adds color to your life and you.

5 thing which add that Zest to my life which makes me different and raise the bar every time for me.

1. My Motorcycle:

I bought my motorcycle as my very first vehicle from my salary. Since this is my owned first vehicle it has a special place in my heart. When I start her, sound of engine, vibrations inspire me add that Zest to my heart to take it those place which are far away from cities, where there is no crowd and no traffic. Riding bike on lonely roads to place which not known to many people is magical way to forgot all of your worries and just love your motorcycle. After returning from a ride, taking care of bike by getting it serviced and washed strengthen bond between us. Whenever I look at my bike it always looks inviting me and zest me up to take it to its favorite places, Mountains.



2. Photography
I got my hand on camera in my childhood, when I was 12-13 years old, that was simple, rolled film camera of red color (I forgot the company name). I bought my own digital camera in 2009, it was of Canon, again it is a simple point and shoot camera. I used it to learn basics in photography. 2 years after buying that, I got my first DSLR, canon T3i and started clicking photos of various places. There days, whenever I go out, I took my SLR always with me. At start I was not getting much of feedback from others on my photographs, but as I kept learning and improving, good comments and scope for improvements started coming from many photographers and people. Whenever I go out on a trip or ride, it becomes an objective to click photos of that place. Photography has added the colorful zest to my life which keep adding beautiful memories of the places I visited and people I met.



3. Reading
Reading is not just my hobby, but it helps me to get information about anything. It also helps me to understand different views on the topics in which I am interested. I read novels, biographies, blogs, news articles and almost everything I come across. I helps me to connect with the world and add zest to my life.



4. My Family
Family we all know lives with us all the time and we spend our every moment with them. They not only take good care of my needs but they give that extra happiness and excitement in my life through their thrilling and amazing ideas and work.They always guide me to do right things in life.They motivate me and inspire me to do things I love, they support me in everything I do. Just watching them and talking to them change my mood from low to high. The zest they add me in life is the one which kept me going on the right path and do things which I always dream to do.



5. My niece and other babies

Kids are like God, they give true reactions to everything. I love kids when they smile, I love when they are moody, infect I love them in every mood. I love to click many photos of them. I enjoy most when I play with them. Their smile is enough for forget all tension and worries. I love to become a kid when I am around any kid. 



This post is a part of the #ZestUpYourLife activity in association with TATA Zest and BlogAdda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment