Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Black List

Black has always been my favorite color. I love almost every thing and anything in black; black Bike, black car, black mobile, black T-shirts and jeans and so on. Black is very classy and gives me royal feeling.  If I have to list down five things in black which I desire most, it goes like below


1. Black Car : A black car looks royal to me. My dream car is of Black color with golden colored seat covers, that will look so classy and royal to me. If it combines a popular brand it can beat any car in looks atleast. 



2. Black Computer: A desktop computer with a big black screen (not blank screen :D), black cabinet, black speakers, black keyboard and mouse with small and blue LEDs shines at borders along with high powered Processor and motherboard is the dream I used to have in my college days. I would love to play games on it in a dark room to get actual feel of games. Colors while working on photographs and browsing internet on it, will give true impression of colors.




3. Black Mobile: Mobile is only gadget I use most of time in my daily routine, I would love have a black iPhone or a black google nexus which not only show royal-ness and class but having power and features to enjoy it fully (and to show-off :D ).

4. Black Suit: The color black is always associated with Power you have. A black suit is sign of pride for a man who wears it. It show his class and maturity. I always wanted to wear a classy black suit and going to my workplace (If I get that much high position ever :P), so this makes in this list.


5. Black Diamond : A black diamond for my wife is the last and most important thing I would love to have and gift to her.


This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com


No comments:

Post a Comment